Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sometimes I forget

With this new album, I've definitely been writing more about people, and specifically people relationships.

The overall feedback has been great, and I'm really touched by all the support you guys have shown me.

I'd like to think that I'm a big, strong independent robot who doesn't need people to say nice things about it in order to feel good, but the truth is that on bad days, I hunt through kind words and nice messages to remind me that the world is filed with lovely people.

Sometimes I get messages from my kouhai that have so many beautiful words of encouragement that my heart feels like it's going to burst from all the words of hope and affection.

I would still make music even if I never put it out in the world, but there's something special about feeling like the emotions you put in to words and melody resonating with other people out in this big world.


No comments:

Post a Comment