Friday, February 15, 2013

Full of Dreams

Everyone has an invisible stomach.

What satisfies it is different for everyone, but we will all shrivel up and die if it goes unfilled.

I like cute things. Sparkles and frills and animal parfaits and pink and white and brown lovely candy shaped raburii things make my hear go all doki doki. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

I like bright, brash colors and weird designs and bat shaped hair and a closet full of yellow clothes, stripes and hot pants with tights and ridiculous fur collar cardigans and dressing like a child's idea of what grown ups dress like.  Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

I like pirates and adventures and badass beat downs and idoru battles and hunting down ancient Chinese warriors and showing them who is boss and uniting old-school Japan except apparently Hokkaido while cackling and riding around in my floating car.   (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I love a lot of things.
And while I often feel like I'm told to grow the fuck up by the rest of the world who's stomach doesn't hunger for the same things as mine, I'm still going to go down that escalator and jump around in that Thousand Sunny bouncy house.

Well, I would have if the security guard hadn't told me that they're closing for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment