Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mocha ☆ Adventures

I recently went to Canadia, as Vancouver was having their 3rd Annual Hot Chocolate Festival. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

I'm a really big fan of Shirokuma Cafe, so I was really interested in #15 – SHIROKUMA.
The set was a collaboration between Blenz + Cocolico. A mug of white hot chocolate and green tea came with three piece set of chocos. o((*^▽^*))o

The choco trio was a bar of White Chocolate with Caramelized Cocoa Nib Praline, a Milk Chocolate with Salted Toffee Hazelnut, and Dark Chocolate with Almond, Apricot & Violet.
The dark chocolate was probably my favorite, as I'm more fond of bitter-sweet things. Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

I think the concept of the drink was adorable, as Shirokuma-san is a Canadian polar bear who runs an organic cafe in Japan. I happen to be a big fan of the series!
It was unfortunate that the drink was not especially delicious. It wasn't a bad drink, but I think the macha flavor was fairly weak, and it tasted more like sweet milk than anything.

I did have a lot of fun with my Canadian friends, and I'm looking forward to visiting again soon! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment