Friday, November 16, 2012

Days of Revolution

We got a lot of questions through posts and messages, so I'll be answering them over the course of a few days~

Q. What is your favorite song that you've sung? Why?

A. My favorite original song is probably Kakumei no Hibi. It's just a high energy song filled with references to things that I like, and lyrics remind me to keep fighting the good fight. :>
I think you can tell from the lyrics of the chorus?

日常的な鍔迫り合い         Everyday I deal with this tsuba-zeriai
不安でしょうがないアタシの未来              My future is just filled with all these worries
少女マンガなんて読んでる暇ナイ             I don't have time to be reading shojo manga!
今日こそ革命の日々                               Today is the Day of Revolution

I hope you see how this puts me in the mood to get back in to the ring whenever I feel low on hp.

My favorite song that I've covered is probably Minmi's Shiki no Uta remix cover we did for Z over at Hipster Please.
I've always loved Samurai Champloo, and the music for the entire series. Our version is pretty different from the original, but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out. If you haven't heard it before, you should definitely give it a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment