Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shapes and Spaces

I try to fill my with room with things that I like.
It sounds pretty simple, but I find that when I'm low on mp, it helps to look around at the small shape in the world I've made.

Sometimes it's hard to remind myself that everything I do isn't in vain. But being in the space that's unquestionably mine, it's a symbol for me that for what space I couldn't find in the world I've carved for myself.

Putting it down in words makes it sound kinda fancy, but it all comes down to the fact that I'm a grown ass woman with an orange room and plush animals and nerdy games.

And my room is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I agree in the awesomeness of your room. Personally I love your Bioshock poster. I like how all your different things tie together so well as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thanks! It's hard to be too upset about things when you live in a orange room filled with colorful things~

      Delete