Thursday, November 8, 2012

Whelp!

Just got done with the majority of tweaks and such, I think I'm happy with the way it looks?
People should tell me whether it's too bright or anything =w=;;;

The album's getting super close to done. It's mostly up to Karl at this point, which is both worrisome and nice, as it's a load off my shoulders, but it also means I only have a month or so to obsessively listen to the new album and decide if anything needs to be redone.

I'm honestly considering pulling one of the songs on the list and replacing it with  something else, but we'll see.
It's just taken this album so long to get out, that I want to be sure that I'm 100% pleased with the results.

This week has passed by quickly, with lots of real world things reminding me of how hard it is to be a starving artist.

I'm happy though, that at the end of the day, I can fall in to my bed knowing that that half finished song and a pot of coffee will be waiting for me when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment