Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Key to the Velvet Room

Q. What are some of your favorite games?

A. You all have heard about how much I love Subarashiki Kono Sekai / The World Ends With You, so let's talk about another series of games I love!

My second favorite series of games is the Shin Megami Tensei, Idolm@ster, and the Pop'n Music series =w=~
I also like Rockman 2, Ib, Sengoku Basara, Dynasty and Samurai Warriors, Disgaea, Katamari Damarcy, and Pokemon.

Today we'll talk about Megaten Games.
My favorites are the Devil Summoner 3, 4, Devil Survivor 1, 2, Persona 3, 4, Arena, and of course, Shin Megami Tensei.

I love it when games have super cool soundtracks; I guess that's easy to see from the kind of games that I like.
I really appreciate when game makers put that extra effort sparkle in to make a game more memorable. Or when a game really sells you their world view by having their characters with cool headphone actually use them to listen to some super chill beats.

One of my nerdy little dreams is doing the vocals for one of the Persona or Devil Survivor Games.

Hey Shoji Meguro, you looking for anyone for Persona 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment